Ken is active in the ministries of the church serving as secretary of the deacons, member of the Youth Committee, Children’s Committee, and the Stewardship & Finance Committee. Ken is married to Charon and together they have 1 child: Anne.
- Welcome To Smithfield Baptist!
- This Sunday’s Sermon: “All I Want For Christmas Part 4″
- Retake! Lifetouch Church Directory Photo Shoot – December 30, 2-9pm
- Smithfield Baptist Church Adult Choir & Friends / Cherub & Children/Youth Choirs – December 21, 5-7pm with dinner in between shows!
- Sign Up To Receive Text Message Alerts & Updates Today!
How to Find Us?
Join us for Wednesday Night Dinner & Programs Starting September 10th!
Register for Dinner Online!
Take the Spiritual Gifts Inventory for FREE!
Learn how to find meaning and fulfillment through serving!
Love in a Back Pack
$10 Feeds 1 Child for a month in Smithfield.