A church building was constructed on Hill Street for the congregation in the 1850s. In 1873, the church building on Church Street, formerly the Presbyterian Church, was purchased and used for worship until 1903. There were extensive improvements during this period. The building was taken down in 1903, and a new house of worship was built on the same site. That church was a beautiful building with lovely stained glass windows, and through the years, two extensive additions were erected for Sunday School use.
The former church building was destroyed by fire on January 13, 1973, which was a great loss for the congregation. It was decided to erect a new church building at a different location. The first service in the present building was held on June 22, 1975.
On November 9, 1997, a new Family Life Center was dedicated which includes a new kitchen, craft room, conference room, and two additional Sunday School classrooms. In 1998, renovations were completed which added four new Sunday School classrooms, as well as a new office area, new media library and new choir room. Church membership, as of August 2017, is approximately 625.